Sunday 15 January 2012

Back from holidays.....

Wowzers, what a few crazy weeks it has been!!

We have returned from our fun filled family holiday, where we had Christmas and New Years, caught up with all of our nieces and nephews (who seem to have grown quite a lot in 3 years LOL), took part in the whole crazy tourist thing and theme park hopped. Heaps of pics.....

I am now partaking in a 4 week placement for my studies before returning to Uni for my second year of BEd.

I packed some scrap gear for our holiday, with full intentions to scrap in our down time but silly me there was no down time. So today I got back in my Den started on my "twins baby photo catch up", the first goal for 2012.



This is my first time using my Washi Tape, purchased from D-Lish Scraps 
http://d-lishscraps.openstores.com.au/ and I think I am in love!!!


Though I feel these pages are a lil plain for my liking =/ they are growing on me.


I have had some fantastic and exciting news this week in my lil scrap world (that seems to be growing, yay). 
I have been selected to be a Design Team member for Scrap Elegance Scrapbook Supplies' Hand Made Embellishment Sales Event Team which is coming soon to http://www.scrapelegancescrapbooksupplies.com.au/ 
but can be found on Facebook 
 I am so looking forward to working with Tenisha and the rest of the team in the coming months.

Also in the next few months my first ever LO will be in print,
 as an Australian magazine accepted a submission!!!


Look out 2012, here comes the Scrap Diva!!!


Before I go, i must insist on you stopping by Lime Tree Creations


to enter their celebratory competition!!!

TTFN
and good luck!!
Ree xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment