Saturday 28 January 2012

So far this weekend....hope to do more =)

Yay, more twin pics scrapped!!!

When Master C (our eldest) was 18 months we took him to the local park and had a photo shoot, one so successful I managed to scrap a lovely framed page for my Mum for her birthday.

I decided to do the same thing with the twins and all three frames hang beautifully in the lounge at Mum and Dad's (I am yet to scrap my Niece's pics from a similar shoot at the same age =/)

I had many pics that we fell in love with from the twins shoot, they have been in storage for a lil while now, that we wanted to create memories with.

So here are the two individual pages for each of their albums, I am still to scrap some classic blooper shots!!


Miss M's page is made up of a Sassafras paper, not real sure which one (chopped up its title before noting it oops) and Heidi Swapp lettering...oh and lots of love x


There are bits and bobs from Polly! Scrap Kits and Supplies and D-Lish, embellie packs.


And a Charm's Creation's Clay Button, one of my first purchases =)



Another Clay Button from Charm's Creations.


Master M's LO is made up of the Little Yellow Bicycle range Lucky Me, with some Basic Grey Olivia font and Studio Calico Anthology font- with a splash of joy x

This one I had Daring You To Scrap's January Challenge in mind, 
"Use paper scraps to create a background"


I am having so much fun, creating my days away =P

Hope you are being successful too!!
Ree x

No comments:

Post a Comment